Companies in Ireland are operating in an increasingly regulated environment, facing various challenges in order to comply with their statutory obligations pursuant to the Companies Act 2014.
Strict company legislation means that in order to maintain a compliant company and avoid unnecessary fines and prosecution, it is vital that you have in place a strong corporate compliance and governance plan. This is also enforced by the Companies Act 2014, which stipulates that
the Company Secretary must have (or have access to) the necessary skills to discharge their
statutory and other duties.
- Company Formation
- Assistance with opening of bank accounts
- Annual Corporate Compliance Services
- Complete range of ad-hoc services to facilitate statutory changes that occur
- Corporate simplification and re-structuring
- External Company (Branch) registration, annual compliance and cessation
- Trade/Business name registration and de-registration
- Organising and attending meetings for the purposes of acting as Secretary
- Voluntary Strike Offs and Members Voluntary Liquidations
- Administrative Company Restoration
- Corporate Health Check, Due Diligence and re-construction of Corporate Registers